Is Python slow?
Mr Flibble
2021-11-20 18:14:14 UTC
Yes.

Message ends.

/Flibble
Chris Green
2021-11-20 19:04:07 UTC
Post by Mr Flibble
Message ends.
... and there
--
Chris Green
·
Cecil Westerhof
2021-11-20 20:56:36 UTC
Post by Chris Green
Post by Mr Flibble
Message ends.
... and there
Could we stop responding on messages like that? I have him in my
blacklist, but when people respond on his (or others like him)
messages that only has a bit of use.
--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer
Manfred Lotz
2021-11-20 21:24:38 UTC
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:56:36 +0100
Post by Cecil Westerhof
Post by Chris Green
Post by Mr Flibble
Message ends.
... and there
Could we stop responding on messages like that? I have him in my
blacklist, but when people respond on his (or others like him)
messages that only has a bit of use.
I agree wholeheartedly. The best way to deal with trolls is to ignore
them.

Ignoring a troll means to make him feel bad, and he may be annoyed.
Answering a troll in whatever way makes him feel good. It is like an
elixir for the troll.
Manfred
Python
2021-11-20 20:31:44 UTC
Yes.
“The halting problem as currently defined is basically
a category error; recursive definitions are bogus.“
-- /Flibble (Ignorant Leigh Johnston)

Fibble is crank.