PyCon
Larry Martell
2024-05-18 00:57:43 UTC
I’m at PyCon in Pittsburgh and I’m haven’t an amazing time!
Larry Martell
2024-05-18 04:08:47 UTC
s/haven’t/having/
Skip Montanaro
2024-05-18 11:42:24 UTC
Post by Larry Martell
Post by Larry Martell
I’m at PyCon in Pittsburgh and I’m haven’t an amazing time!
s/haven’t/having/
No need to explain/correct. We understand you are excited. Many of us have
been in the same state before. ;-)

Enjoy,

Skip
Chris Angelico
2024-05-18 11:56:51 UTC
On Sat, 18 May 2024 at 21:44, Skip Montanaro via Python-list
Post by Skip Montanaro
Post by Larry Martell
Post by Larry Martell
I’m at PyCon in Pittsburgh and I’m haven’t an amazing time!
s/haven’t/having/
No need to explain/correct. We understand you are excited. Many of us have
been in the same state before. ;-)
We're fluent in autocorrupt :)

If you're connecting to the online parts of PyCon, I'll see you there
- I'm about to hang out in the lightning talks! Geography's a bit of a
barrier for me, but thanks to livestreams, I can participate too!

ChrisA
Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
2024-05-18 18:07:03 UTC
Yes, this year's pretty exciting, great keynotes, great lightnings, great
location, great even sponsor talks (thought they would be pumping a lot of
marketing, but the ones i went were pretty awesome technically)

Organization side pretty smooth as well 👍

Chris Angelico
2024-05-18 18:15:05 UTC
On Sun, 19 May 2024 at 04:10, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer via Python-list
Post by Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
Yes, this year's pretty exciting, great keynotes, great lightnings, great
location, great even sponsor talks (thought they would be pumping a lot of
marketing, but the ones i went were pretty awesome technically)
Organization side pretty smooth as well 👍
I missed out on the first day's lightning talks session due to
conflict with work, and it didn't seem to have been recorded. What did
I miss?

ChrisA
Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
2024-05-18 22:03:55 UTC
Two interesting ones:

- Norwegian library: https://fosstodon.org/@osdotsystem/112459312723574625
- One about if Ai will take our jobs, using py to find out and she
concludes it will